Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 29- Monday 8/15

Prati and I devoted most of the morning to reading the long lab article.  We also talked to Karen about the statistics we need to do for our experiment.  She showed us how to do a few on Excel (but not all- some of them we need a different program for fancier statistics, so that's for another day), and then I put them on our powerpoint under "Results." Exciting!

At about 11, Prati went to do an experiment on the SMI for Carmen.  While she was doing that, I had to talk to the prospective imaging science student who was visiting.  I really didn't know what to say, and I was very upset with Prati for ditching me!  After that, we went to Crossroads with her for lunch and they had some very yummy cookies!

After lunch, Prati and I made flash cards for our presentation and made some changes to our powerpoint.  I know it doesn't sound like much, but it took a very long time!  So, that was our day!  I'm excited by all of the progress we're making!

No comments:

Post a Comment