Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 14- Monday 7/25

One month left already! It's hard to believe.

Anyway, today I got here at 8 and finished reading the long article.  After the meeting, I came up with experiments we'd do to solve some of the problems mentioned until the field trip to Rochester Precision Optics.

We took a party bus, and the field trip was interesting.  However, I know for certain that I don't want to work at a factory!  After the field trip, we went to Pizza Hut.  It wasn't too bad, but I only had one helping.



Once back, we printed everything for our experiment, made copies, and passed out all of the consent forms.  We have several back now!

For the rest of the day, we got to know our fellow lab workers and started Yarbus on the driving study for Jeff.  We also learned how to manually override the pupil and corneal reflections if they're wrong.  It was super fun!

It was a good day! Hopefully tomorrow we can start our experiment before our lab meeting.
Karen had Mini Teddy Grahams!!! I ate lots of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment