Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 17- Thursday 7/28

I got here at 7 so I could leave early and we could drive to Illinois.  I did my blog, checked my e-mail, worked on our powerpoint, and brainstormed for our experiment.  After the meeting, we had another subject watch Jeopardy!, and I felt bad because we made it totally silent.

After that, we worked on videos from the driving study.  I tried coffee for the first time, which was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted!!

Next, Prati and I had lunch.  The reading room was closed and it was raining, so everyone was eating separately.  I ate with Prati and we had a lot of fun talking near the little color cube in the lobby.

After lunch, we had another subject watch Jeopardy! silently, and I felt bad for them again.  Lots of people walked in while we were trying to do this subject's study.  It was kind of annoying, but I don't think it affected our data.  We continued Yarbusing the driving study.  While one video was rendering (saving), Prati and I bonded with some people in our lab by taking photo booth pictures! It was very fun!  I left at 3, and it was off to Illinois!

This is Dennis...team bonding!

Rawr

No comments:

Post a Comment