Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 32- Thursday 8/18

Today I did more work on the presentation all day.  I photoshopped pictures for Jeff, I added slides for Karen, and I sort of presented for Karen, Jeff, and Andy.  It was scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also did an experiment for Carmen, and she gave me cookies.  It was an experiment on change blindness, so there were two pictures and you had to find the difference.  I only missed 4 out of 40 (which means I beat Prati muhahahaha)!

Finally, my experiment is finished.  Hari helped us re-do the areas of interest (AOIs) on the SMI to try to make the data we collected from the first AOIs better.  Although it didn't make the data better, at least the experiment is finally finished and I have a graph for my presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment